Take a scenic drive of about 2 hours through some of the most beautiful regions in the Cape to your ultimate destination: a game farm where you’ll be able to tick off every member of the Big plus a few bonus surprises, from warthogs to indigenous birds. Enjoy game drives that will make you feel one with nature, stay in elegant comfort and enjoy delicious food.
We travel via the winelands, through the beautiful valley of Ceres, famous for its fruit orchards. At the game lode, you’ll be greeted with welcome drinks. You will enjoy a 2-hour game drive n an open 4×4, enjoy al fresco lunch under the trees and have a cool-off splash in the pool. In winter you can relax in front of the fire. On our return trip, we’ll go through the spectacular Du Toitskloof and the Huguenot Tunnel.
Cape Town Full Day Safari Tour Information
- Travel via the wine region & Klein Karoo
- Fruit growing region of Ceres
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- 2 hour game drive in open air 4×4
- Lunch under trees in the open-air or in the boma style restaurant
- Relax around the pool in summer or at the fireplace in winter
- Return to Cape Town via Huguenot Tunnel.
Included in Price
- Welcome drinks
- Game drive
Excluded in Price
- Depart: 06h15 – 07h00
- Return: ± 18h00